Rob Lowe knows more than anyone that Atkins is not just a diet… it’s life well lived. And
that includes enjoying a wide variety of delicious foods at parties and gatherings. Whether having friends
over for the next big game, or hosting family for an impromptu get-together, there’s no need to stress over
the menu. All people have to do is “Ask Alexa” to open the Atkins Party Planner, and they can access low carb party swaps, introduced by Rob himself.
Atkins and Rob Lowe are teaming up to simplify party planning with the Atkins Party Planner Skill for Amazon Alexa. Offering tasty recipe solutions to traditionally high carb dishes, the Atkins Party Planner Skill for Amazon Alexa can help people curate crave-worthy low carb menus for their next party.
How to Access the Atkins Party Planner Skill for Amazon Alexa:
- Alexa is a cloud-based voice service from Amazon. Alexa is the brain behind Amazon Echo and other Alexa-enabled devices. Using Alexa is as simple as asking a question—just ask, and Alexa will respond instantly
- Go to your Alexa device or download the Amazon Alexa app to your Apple or Android smartphone
- Enable the Alexa skill by saying, “Alexa, enable Atkins Party Planner!” or by clicking here
- Say one of Rob’s favorite party recipes – jalapeno poppers, mac and cheese, pizza, sliders, dip or pigs in a blanket
- Rob will share the swap idea – it’s that easy!
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, say “Alexa, open Atkins Party Planner” to continue getting delicious recipes
- You can also enable the skill through the Alexa Skills store on the Amazon website or through the Amazon Alexa app by searching for Atkins Party Planner