NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Atkins, Eat Right, Not Less Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi) at the time of entry. The contest is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Officers and directors of Sponsor and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and such employee’s immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) and ends on Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 10:59:59 p.m. MST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter by attending the Cooking Light & Health Fit Foodie Festival & 5K/10K, visit the Atkins booth, follow Atkins on Instagram (@AtkinsNutritionals), post a photo or video of yourself at the booth to your Instagram and tag @AtkinsNutritionals in the post. For purposes of these Sweepstakes, “receipt” of an entry occurs when you post a photo or video of yourself at the booth on your Instagram and tag @AtkinsNutritionals in the post (collectively an “Entry”). Limit one Entry per person.
4. Winner Selection/Prizes/Odds: Ten (10) Prize Winners (each a “Prize Winner”) will be chosen in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received on or about July 28, 2018 and will each receive one copy of the “Atkins, Eat Right, Not Less Guidebook” with an Approximate Retail Value of ($30.00); shipping and handling included. Random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions shall be final and binding. Winner need not be present to win. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner is responsible for any and all local, state and/or federal taxes as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded. Prize is non assignable and non transferable and have no cash value. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable.
5. Winner Notification: Potential Prize Winner will be notified by Instagram Message and must respond by July 31 2018 with a valid mailing address (P.O. Boxes not permitted). Prize Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit or Eligibility/Release of Liability, and where legally permissible a Publicity Release. Failure by Prize Winner to return any required documentation prior to the deadline date may result in disqualification and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If any potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Prize Winner may be selected.
6. Publicity Release: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, and entrant releases the Sponsor from all claims arising out of the use of such information.
Entrant hereby releases Sponsor from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time.
8. Disputes. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Colorado.
9. Winners List: To obtain the name of the Prize Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Atkins, Eat Right, Not Less Sweepstakes, 1225 17th Street, Suite #1000, Denver CO 80265. All such requests must be received by 02/09/2018
10. Sponsor: Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.