Atkins Barbecue Chicken Supreme Pizza Recipe
Net Atkins Count TM
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
2 Barbecue Sauce
2 cup Atkins Flour Mix (cups)
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
0 1/2 tsp Salt
1 individual packet Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
1 cup Tap Water
1 small Red Onions
1 cup, cooked, diced Chicken Breast
0 1/2 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2" dia) Green Sweet Pepper
1 cup, shredded Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
3 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Use the Atkins recipe to make Barbecue Sauce (you'll need 1/2 cup). This sauce spices up the chicken topping! You can substitute other vegetable and meat toppings for variety. Make Atkins Flour Mix to make the crust for this recipe.
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Blend together flour mix, baking powder, salt and sugar substitute in a large mixing bowl.
- Add water and oil. Using a wooden spoon or a spatula, combine into a dough. Using a spatula, remove the dough from the bowl and place on a clean surface lightly coated with olive oil spray.
- Coat rolling pin with oil spray and roll the dough out to fit the pizza pan or stone. Or use your hands to pat the dough into shape.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Spread Barbecue Sauce (about 1/2 cup) evenly over the pizza. Sprinkle with mozzarella and top with chicken pieces, bell pepper slices and onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Return to the oven and continue baking for 10-15 minutes. Cut into 8 slices.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.