Keto Grilled Chicken Chimichurri Recipe
Net Atkins Count TM
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
28 oz, raw (yield after cooking, bone removed) Chicken Breast
1 cup Parsley
1 cup Cilantro (Coriander)
0 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
1 tsp Garlic
1 tsp, leaves Oregano
1 tsp, leaves Basil (Dried)
0 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
Please note that the marinade ingredients need to be doubled for this recipe. Half of the marinade is thrown out and does not contribute towards nutritionals. The nutritionals listed are correct.
- Chimichurri Sauce: Combine all ingredients except chicken in a food processor or blender and process until relatively smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings adding salt and freshly ground black pepper. Reserve half of the sauce in a serving bowl.
- Place chicken and remaining sauce into a zip top plastic bag, seal tightly and marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken breasts from the marinade and discard the bag with the used marinade.
- Prepare a grill. Once hot, grill chicken for about 5-8 minutes on each side or until it is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear.
- Serve chicken topped with the reserved sauce.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.