If you have a hankering for a sweet treat but you’re following the Atkins diet, never fear. You can stick to your low carb lifestyle and still enjoy the occasional dessert thanks to Atkins wide range of delicious products. As a caveat, it’s important to remember that sweets should never replace whole food options such as veggies, protein, and healthy fats.
Read on for Atkins top picks for low carb chocolate and low carb candy.
Instead of heading to the vending machine, unwrap one of these chocolate bars.
- Atkins Caramel Nut Chew Bar is filled with caramel, peanuts, and nougat, and coated in chocolate. Each bar has 5g of protein, 1g of sugar, 6g of fiber, 2g Net Atkins Count, and 130 calories.
- The tropical Atkins Chocolate Coconut Bar features moist coconut dunked in a thick layer of chocolate. Each treat contains 5g of protein, 1g of sugar, 9g of fiber, 3g Net Atkins Count, and 170 calories.
Candy isn’t entirely off limits on the Atkins diet. Enjoy bites of decadence with this delicious candy.
- Atkins Chocolate Flavoured Candies contain rich chocolate dipped in a candy shell. One serving contains 1g of protein, 1g of sugar, 4g of fiber, 1g Net Atkins Count, and 110 calories.
- If you like your candy with a satisfying crunch, you may prefer Atkins Chocolaty Peanut Candies. You’ll find 4g of protein, 1g of sugar, 2g of fiber, 1g Net Atkins Count, and 150 calories per serving.
- Go gourmet with Atkins Pecan Caramel Clusters, made with caramel and real roasted pecans, and dipped in chocolate. One cluster features 1g of protein, 1g of sugar, 8g of fiber, 2g Net Atkins Count, and 120 calories.
- Atkins Chocolaty Covered Almonds are the perfect snack to stave off hunger. Enjoy fresh roasted almonds with the sweet taste of chocolate. One serving contains 3g of protein, 1g of sugar, 2g of fiber, 2g Net Atkins Count, and 140 calories.
- Atkins Peanut Butter Cups—made with creamy milk chocolate and savory peanut butter—are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. One cup contains 2g of protein, 0g of sugar, 5g of fiber, 2g Net Atkins Count, and 160 calories.